GTfusiOn Gran Turismo Team World Championship 2023 ROUND 1
Specific rules GTfusiOn 2023
It is very important to follow these rules
- Each driver will have to join his lounge 10 minutes before the beginning of the qualifying session. Qualifying will last 15 minutes before the start of race 1, the start of race 1 will take place 1 minute after the end of the qualifying session (procedure carried out by the lounge host) in order to allow time for the tyre selection for the start of race 1 to the drivers and the retrieval of the screen capture of the qualifying results by the host and his deputy
- The host will open the lobby at the scheduled time. The drivers will go to the track to warm up. When it is time and all drivers are in the lobby, the host will start the qualifying/race procedure. Race 1 will start at the scheduled time, even if there are latecomers or absent drivers. A driver arriving late during qualifying will have to wait until the end of race 1 to rejoin, he cannot request a restart. Any driver arriving after the start of the first qualification will start the next race at the back of the field. If he does not automatically start at the back of the field, he must let all drivers pass as soon as possible and with great care so as not to disrupt the start.
- Imperative : you must create a new lobby for each race.
- Race 2 & 4: Reverse start according to the results of the previous race, the host manually defines the driver's place on the starting grid.
- The lounge managers and their deputies will have to take the pictures of the post-race results screen after each race. Classification is not enough, so it is requested that the total time of each driver is also provided. It is also necessary for the lounge leaders to record the replays of all 4 races. Bonus of 13 points to the host and 8 points to the deputy for good lobby management. Attention this includes the management of the lobby, the collection of screenshots of the qualifications as well as the sharing of the races under the TAG #gtfusion2023r1 #gtfusion23round1 and also of continuation r2 , r3 , r4 , r5 , r6 as the rounds of the championship progress.
- Lounge managers must send the results to their team manager or to the GTfusiOn staff as soon as the last race is over.
- It is strictly forbidden to press the start button and to go out to return to the pits during the qualification. You will create delays. If you want to repair or change tyres, you must do it normally while driving on the track. If you press the start button to return to the pits, the driver will receive a penalty of -20 points.
- It is strictly forbidden to have streamers on board during the race. If a driver broadcasts, he will receive a penalty of -20 points.
- No restarts will be accepted.
- No chat messages will be allowed during the race. No restarts will be allowed during the race * except to request a restart in case there is an accident involving more than 3 drivers in the first lap.
- We ask all drivers to make room in their library to save their race replay and screenshots of their Qualifying/Classifying results. This is very important in the event of a complaint as each driver's view is different in the event of contact. Drivers may also not see each other.
- To modify the ELO we will take the time achieved in qualification 2. Only on request, a driver can ask to take into account the results of qualification 2. To do so, he must send a message with his own screenshot of the result to El-Loco. If it is not the pilot's screenshot, the request will not be processed.
- The staff reserves the right to decide in case of exceptional situations not foreseen in these rules. Final decisions will be made after consultation with all staff in the most appropriate manner for the drivers and teams.
- In all cases, the decision of the staff is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
We wish you all a good season
Online Code of Conduct
Introduction: Motor racing is a non-contact sport!
- Contact with track features such as walls and railings (wall surfing) is strictly prohibited.
- Unusually aggressive driving is prohibited.
- Contact and collisions must be avoided at all costs.
- In the event of late braking before a turn, the rider must do everything possible to avoid a collision with those in front - even if this means spinning off the track.
- To defend your position, you can only change your line once (change line and return to your original line).
- After an off-track excursion, you may only return after you have ensured that you are not in the path of another competitor, even if you have to let the whole field pass.
- When leaving the pits you must respect the pit exit line. If another rider is on a qualifying lap, let him pass.
- It is strictly forbidden to cut through chicanes or any other part of the track.
- Drivers making laps must let the fastest drivers pass. It is forbidden to block the race leaders. However, drivers who are 1 or more laps down, if they are faster, may overtake all drivers ahead of them in the classification in order to reduce the gap.
- Fighting drivers must ensure that they do not interfere with the faster drivers before overtaking.
- It is strictly forbidden to try to pass in an area where it is almost impossible to be side by side without endangering others.
- It is recommended to use side mirrors to see where other drivers are heading. Those playing with a pad should be even more careful.
Driver giving up the race... In the pit lane.
- As the stability of the lounges is random and the feel is different from driver to driver, we want you to continue after a collision. These race facts will be dealt with as described in "6. Complaints" and only if a complaint is made and sent to the staff and only if a complaint is sent to the staff and it meets the conditions described in "6. Complaints".
- Any disrespectful or offensive behaviour towards one or more drivers or staff members will be subject to a sanction which may include exclusion.
- If a driver causes damage to another driver, he must accompany the victim to the grandstand.
- If a driver hits and pushes another to pass, he MUST wait and give up his position.
Common sense rules
- Let drivers who seem to be faster than you pass, they may also make a mistake later.
- Don't keep changing your line on a straight line so as not to give away your wake, this will irritate your pursuers and they may do the same to you.
- Don't force your way through a corner or chicane, but use your position to be faster through the corner and pass on the exit.
- After successfully overtaking with the wake, do not cut in front and then brake for a corner, surprised by the manoeuvre that your opponent might unintentionally hit you. Hold your line before braking.
- The ultimate rule, don't do to someone else what you wouldn't want done to you.
Proper overtaking means entering the peripheral vision of the driver in front, BEFORE the turn. When the main driver surrenders, the passing attempt is now in a blind spot. The vortex of danger. That hole you think you see is closing fast, it won't work, it's too late. A dive bomb. Stay clear of the danger vortex, a triangle inscribed by the corner's turning point, the inside edge in front of it and the normal apex in front and inside. This knowledge will prevent many accidents, steward meetings and angry feelings. Race smart!
The danger entry vortex
The hazard entry vortex is a triangle inscribed by the turning point of the lead car, the apex and the inside edge of the road.
When overtaking, keep clear of the hazard vortex. It is too late to pass.
The hole you see is closing quickly, you are in a blind spot, there will probably be contact, and it will be your fault.