Specific regulations GTfusiOn 2023
It is very important to respect the following specific regulations in addition to the rules: https://gtfusion.org/regulation/
The GTfusiOn 2023 staff consists of :
: Founding father of GTfusiOn / Honorary President / Supervision of rankings.
: Acting President, Combo Reagent (Track/Car), Team Relations
: Vice President and Public Relations
: GTfusiOn Coordinator - Broadcast and Partner Relations
: For Lobby Management and Results Collection, Track Marshall
: Designer for Posters and Photos
: for all Broadcast, Video and Logo related matters
: Team Manager Representative, Driver Representatives, Discord Manager
: Translations, Community manager, Communication
: High-Level Team Prospector, Community manager
: Encoding : Courses & ELO Ranking
: Public relations / livery screenshots collector
- Your delivery on the Facebook page's news feed is simple, send a screenshot of your painting to GTBE-Geraldao-78
Public Relations / Livery Screenshots Collector
- Attention No more pilot equivalent from this Round 2 to enter the GTfusiOn
, it is imperative to go through the GT7 time trial procedure
[GT7 Time Trial | GTfusiOn 2023]
- For new teams and new drivers joining us,
- Apply for the IDPSN: EL-Loco_13 Track Marshall or GTBE-SEB-72 Track Marshall,
- We invite you to go to the "Sport" tab of GT7,
- Then go to "Online Time Trial", we are waiting for your best time.
- The prize can be up to 2 million credits, but more importantly an ELO equivalent and a competition number.
- To validate the new driver's time, he must send his overall ranking screen to the Track Marshall and share his replay #gtfusion23ttd
- Each driver with the good registration IDPSN
, will have to join his lounge 10 minutes before the start of the qualifying session. Qualifying will last 15 minutes before the start of race 1.
- The start of race 1 will take place 1 minute after the end of qualifying (procedure carried out by the lounge host) in order to allow time for the drivers to select tyres for the start of race 1 and for the host and his assistant to retrieve the screen capture of the qualifying results (podium button).
- The Host will open the Lounge at the scheduled time.
- The drivers will go to the track to warm up. When the time has arrived and all drivers are in the hall, the Host will start the qualifying/race procedure.
- Race 1 will start at the scheduled time, even if there are latecomers or absent drivers. A driver arriving late during qualifying will have to wait until the end of race 1 to join the race, he cannot request a restart.
- Any driver arriving after the start of the first qualification will start the next race at the back of the field. If he does not automatically start at the back of the field, he must let all the drivers through as soon as possible and with great care so as not to disrupt the start.
- Imperative: the Host creates a new lobby for each race.
- Race 2 & 4
: Reverse start according to the results of the previous race, the Host manually defines the driver's place on the starting grid with the help of his deputy.
- The lounge managers and their deputies will have to take pictures of the results screen after each race. As the ranking is not sufficient, it is requested that the total time of each driver is also provided.
- - It is also necessary for the lounge managers and all drivers
to record the replays of the 4 races
- The sharing of race replays under the TAGs:
- Lounge managers must send their collection of qualifying and race screenshots to their Team Manager
or to GTBE-SEB-72
(Lobby Management and Results Collection, Track Marshall) as soon as the last race is over, from the end of the last race, within a maximum of 24 hours after the race to facilitate the encoding of the results. Attention
a Malus could be attributed for non-respect of this rule!
- To take a screenshot, simply go to the results (podium button) to capture the photo of the result.
- A valid screen is mostly obtained with the "share button" of the joystick or the steering wheel, nothing more!
- It is strictly forbidden to press the start button and exit to the pits during qualifying. You will create delays. If you want to repair or change tyres, you must do it normally while driving on the track. If you press the start button to return to the pits, the driver will receive a penalty of -20 points.
- It is strictly forbidden to broadcast during the race. If a driver broadcasts, he will receive a penalty of -20 points.
- No restarts will be accepted*.
- No chat messages will be allowed during the race * except to request a restart in case of an accident involving more than 3 drivers in the first lap.
- We ask all drivers to make space in their library to record their race and screenshots of their qualifying/classifying results. This is very important in case of a protest as each driver's view is different in case of contact. It is also possible that drivers do not see each other.
- To change the ELO, we will take the time achieved in Qualification 1. On request and only on request, a pilot can formulate the revision of his Qualification 1 taking into account the result of his Qualification 2.
- To do so, he must send a message with his own screenshot of the result to frédéric Vergnanini aka El-Loco_13.
- If it is not the pilot's own screenshot, the request will not be processed.
A delivery code is imposed from this Round 2
- Obligatory Each driver must put his GTfusiOn number on the side windows and on the front sun visor. Track Marshall investigation
- Obligatory The Next Level Racing logo must be displayed on the left and right side of the vehicle, on the front of the bonnet and on the rear bumper.
- Please note that no other brands competing with our Major Sponsor may be affixed to the vehicles.
- You can find the logos via these IDPSN:
- Logo GTfusiOn #gtfusion
: Angello_PL or Tadaoki
- Logo Next Level Racing #nextlevelracing
: Concepts51 (white) or W1gglyStyl3 (black)
- Logo 15 #15 : Chack2K
- Partners #gtfusion logo : BFeR_Slipstream
- Logo GtfusiOn Fair-Play #gtfusion : Tajnoskaratekos